Our School Uniform
In consultation with parents, a functional and attractive uniform has been selected to give our students a sense of belonging and pride. We insist that:
- High standards of dress are maintained and that pupils wear the correct uniform every day.
- Our students are clean and tidy.
- All clothing is named. This makes returning misplaced items much easier.
- Jewellery is confined to a wristwatch and one stud per ear for boys and girls.
- Please note that rings and dangling earrings are potentially dangerous and are prohibited.
- Students do not wear make-up, fingernail polish or excessive hair products, nor should they tint or dye their hair.
- Long hair should be tied back or plaited for health and safety reasons.
Uniform Prices (maybe subject to change)
|White Polo Knit Shirt||$38.00|
|Navy Socks (Knee Length)||$10.00|
|Blue Polo Knit Shirt||$38.00|
|Girls and Boys|
|82/87 cm Jersey||$98.00|
|92/102cm plus Jersey||$98.00|
Boys shoes are black leather lace-up. 'Skate' and canvas shoes are not acceptable
Girls shoes are black leather lace-up or black leather with a single strap. Flat ballet pump styles and canvas shoes are not acceptable.
Black roman sandals are a summer option for both boys and girls.
All uniform items except shoes are available from the school.
A lay-by facility is available and only requires a small deposit. Please consider coming in before school finishes for the year and placing items on lay-by. Considerable queues develop as the time for school to reopen gets nearer.
In winter both Boys and Girls may wear skivvies, (white for girls and navy for boys), another option is a long sleeved shirt or blouse. Girls may wear navy tights during winter.
Payments may be made by cash or Eftpos.