Our School Uniform
In consultation with parents, a functional and attractive uniform has been selected to give our pupils a sense of belonging and pride. We insist that:
- High standards of dress are maintained and that pupils wear the correct uniform every day.
- Our pupils are clean and tidy.
- All clothing is named. This makes returning misplaced items much easier.
- Jewellery is confined to a wristwatch and one stud per ear for boys and girls.
- Please note that rings and dangling earrings are potentially dangerous and are thus prohibited.
- Pupils do not wear make-up, fingernail polish or hair products, nor should they tint or dye their hair.
- Long hair should be tied back or plaited for health and safety reasons.
|White Polo Knit Shirt||$38.00|
|Navy Socks (Knee Length)||$10.00|
|Blue Polo Knit Shirt||$38.00|
|Girls and Boys|
|82/87 cm Jersey||$95.00|
|92/102cm plus Jersey||$95.00|
Boys shoes are black leather lace-up. 'Skate' and canvas shoes are not acceptable
Girls shoes are black leather lace-up or black leather with a single strap. Flat ballet pump styles and canvas shoes are not acceptable.
Black roman sandals are a summer option for both boys and girls.
All uniform items except shoes are available from the school.
Cash and Eftpos payment is available.
- The white polo shirt is ideal for Boys' Saturday morning cricket and tennis.
- In winter both Boys and Girls may wear skivvies, (white for girls and navy for boys), another option is a long sleeved shirt or blouse
- A lay-by facility is available. Please consider coming in before school finishes for the year and placing items on lay-by(considerable queues develop as the time for school to reopen gets nearer).