Information for parents
Whanganui Intermediate is committed to providing a stimulating learning environment for your child. Ten to fourteen year olds experience more growth, both emotionally and physically, than at any other time in their lives.
Features and Benefits
- We have the option of Modern Learning Classrooms with breakout spaces and opportunities to work collaborative with many classes and teachers as well as Traditional Individual Classrooms. This allows us to cater for the specific needs and learning styles of your child.
- Our school provides plenty of support for students, teachers and our student support team so your child can learn in a safe environment.
- Our unique courses in Science, Visual Art, Performing Arts and Technology will engage your child and prepare them for higher learning such as at High School and University and enable them to explore these subject areas in greater detail.
- We have specialist experience in teaching emerging adolescents and are able to cater for the needs of individual students.
- Wide range of sporting opportunities to compete at all levels, from Interclass competitions up to regional Super Sport.
- A strong focus on the core learning areas of Maths, Reading and Writing, including support for both those requiring extension and those needing extra help.
Schooldocs is now live! This means parents/whanau and community can access our policies online.
- Go towww.schooldocs.co.nz
- Click Search for your school.
- Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
- Enter the community username ( whanganui-int) and password (dublin)